Laisha Fox is the CEO and Professional Development maven of LLF-Consulting, LLC .
With over 18 years of combined experience in Project Management and Human Resources Laisha birthed LLF-Consulting in 2015. Her knack she best defines as ‘multi-dimensional’. She assists professionals climb the corporate ladder in addition to helping entrepreneurs grow their bottom line. Her strategies have proven to be effective in both the public and private sectors. Born and raised in Chicago, Laisha attended Northern Illinois University. After earning her Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communications, Laisha started her career in the Project Management industry, where she led multi-million dollar projects for a variety of organizations. Some to include: Microsoft, Dell and Careerbuilder. After earning two Master’s degrees (Project Management and Human Resources) Laisha coupled her education and professional experience and created LLF-Consulting, LLC, a firm specializing in Professional Development. Laisha is a certified Project Manager. She enjoys spending time with family, friends and she enjoys traveling too.
Fox is involved with various organizations in the efforts of helping build her community. She recently participated in the following events and was also recognized for her latest achievements.
- Hosted the Six Figure Side Hustle Brunch
- Volunteered at Thornwood High School’s Professional Development Day, an event for top performing Juniors and Seniors
- Volunteered at Thornwood High School’s ‘Women’s Empowerment Day’
- 100 Black Women Chicago Nominee
- Fearless Destiny Conference (Speaker, July 2018)
What to Expect
Fox is constantly thinking of ways to be a positive resource to her community. She is currently working on the following projects and upcoming events. Stay tuned for event details and announcements so you too can meet, mingle, and power make moves!
- Q3 FREE Professional Development Event
- Q3 Entrepreneur’s Meet-up
- Q3 Career Readiness Workshop
- Volunteer work with Chicago Public Schools and District 205
- 2018 Branding X BB Conference (Speaker, November 2018)